On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Renewal”
- I got this notice that says I can renew my insurance plan, which I've had since 2013. Should I renew? What are the benefits and disadvantages of doing that?
- I haven’t had any changes in my income or other family circumstances, and I want to keep my same plan. Why should I return to the Marketplace?
- I like my health plan just the way it is. Will it stay the same in 2024?
- I received a notice from the Marketplace telling me I’m not eligible for automatic renewal with a tax credit. What should I do?
- I received a notice telling me it is open enrollment and time to renew my Marketplace plan. What do I need to do?
- I signed up for a marketplace plan through a special enrollment period in July. Do I still have to renew my plan during the open enrollment period?
- The notice from my insurer says my plan won’t be offered again. Now what do I do?
- What happens if I don’t return to the Marketplace to update my application?
- When should I return to the Marketplace to renew my plan and update my eligibility for subsidies?