FAQs tagged with “Provider Networks”
- I evacuated from my area because of a natural disaster, and none of my doctors are close by. What are my options?
- I just found out that my provider is no longer in my network and I’ve been seeing him for years. What are my options?
- I was in the hospital when my coverage changed from my old plan to my new, marketplace plan. My provider during that episode of treatment is no longer in my plan’s network and I’m worried I’ll face higher cost-sharing as a result. Is this allowed?
- If I switch plans, how do I make sure I can keep my doctor?
- What happens if I end up needing care from a doctor who isn’t in my plan’s network?