On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Tax Return”
- I filed my tax return, but did not reconcile my premium tax credit using Form 8962. Will I be re-enrolled with premium tax credits this year?
- I had coverage through my employer last year. The IRS tax filing instructions say my employer was supposed to provide me with a Form 1095-B or 1095-C. But I've never received either of those forms. What should I do?
- I never filed an income tax return before. Can I claim a premium tax credit?
- I received a Form 1095-A called the “Health Insurance Marketplace Statement” in the mail. What is it and what do I do with it?
- I received premium tax credits to help pay for my coverage, but I didn't file a tax return. Will I still be able to get coverage next year and financial assistance?
- I’m 25 years old and eligible for coverage as a dependent under my parent’s employer plan. If I apply for my own Marketplace plan with premium tax credits, will the Marketplace consider the coverage available to me under my parent’s plan?