FAQs tagged with “Redetermination”
- How often during the year can I adjust my premium tax credit amount? What documentation is required to make an adjustment? How long after I request the adjustment will it take effect?
- I haven’t had any changes in my income or other family circumstances, and I want to keep my same plan. Why should I return to the marketplace?
- I like my health plan just the way it is. Will it stay the same in 2019?
- I received a notice from the marketplace telling me I’m not eligible for automatic renewal with a tax credit. What should I do?
- I received a notice telling me it is open enrollment and time to renew my marketplace plan. What do I need to do?
- I signed up for a marketplace plan through a special enrollment period in July. Do I still have to renew my plan during the open enrollment period?
- If I request an adjustment in my marketplace premium tax credit, how long will it be before that takes effect?
- What happens if I don’t return to the marketplace to update my application?