FAQs tagged with “Form 8962”
- I don’t usually file taxes because I’m not required to. Will that affect my eligibility for premium tax credits?
- I filed my tax return, but did not reconcile my premium tax credit using Form 8962. Will I be re-enrolled with premium tax credits this year?
- I got an extension to file my 2016 taxes and reconcile my premium tax credit, but because of the hurricane/wildfire, I won’t be able to make my October 16 deadline to file. What will happen?
- I received premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions in 2017, but did not file a 2017 tax return and did not reconcile my premium tax credits. Will this affect my eligibility for premium tax credit and cost-sharing subsidies in the future?
- I received premium tax credits to help pay for my coverage, but I didn't file a tax return. Will I still be able to get coverage next year and financial assistance?