FAQs tagged with “COVID-19”
- Can my employer plan raise my premium if I'm unvaccinated?
- Can my insurer deny coverage for COVID treatment because I’m unvaccinated?
- Can my insurer raise my premium if I’m unvaccinated?
- I lost my job due to the COVID-19 pandemic and am now uninsured. What are my options for health insurance?
- I need to get a COVID-19 test. Will my insurer cover the cost?
- I’ve been told I have to quarantine myself due to COVID-19. I take prescription medication but won’t be able to visit my local pharmacy for 2 weeks. How can I get my medication?
- My hours at work were cut back due to the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in a temporary loss of income. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- My insurer has denied coverage for my long-haul COVID treatment on the grounds it is “experimental” and not medically necessary. What can I do?