On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Eligibility for Marketplace Coverage”
- Are individuals granted deferred action under “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” eligible for Medicaid, CHIP, and the health insurance Marketplaces?
- Can I buy a plan in the Marketplace if I don’t have a green card?
- Can immigrants buy health insurance through the health insurance Marketplace?
- How do I appeal a Marketplace decision?
- How will an individual’s citizenship and immigration status be checked?
- I live in one state, but drive across the border every day to work in a different state. What Marketplace should I use to buy coverage?
- I own my own business and have no employees, what are my options?
- I received a notice saying there is a data matching issue on my application and the Marketplace needs to verify my income. How should I verify my income?
- I’m eligible for a student health plan but haven’t signed up yet. Do I have to enroll in that plan or can I apply for coverage and subsidies in the Marketplace?
- I’m eligible for health benefits at work, but I want to see if I can get a better deal in the Marketplace. Can I do that?
- I’m enrolled in student health coverage now, but I think I can get a better deal in the Marketplace. Can I drop student health plan coverage and go to the Marketplace instead?
- My child goes to college in another state but we want him on our family plan in the health insurance Marketplace. Can we do that?
- Who can buy coverage in the Marketplace?