FAQs tagged with “Cost-Sharing Reduction”
- Can I use a premium tax credit and cost-sharing reductions for a separate dental plan?
- Can I use the premium tax credit to reduce the cost of any marketplace health plan?
- How much are the cost-sharing subsidies?
- I qualified for cost-sharing reduction subsidies when I signed up for coverage in the marketplace. I’m getting more hours at work and might not qualify anymore. Will I have to change plans now and get a new deductible and out-of-pocket cap?
- If I qualify for a premium tax credit, can I use that to reduce my cost of a Catastrophic Plan?
- If I underestimate my income and end up earning more than 250 percent of the federal poverty level next year, will I have to pay back the cost-sharing subsidies?