On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Marriage”
- Can I be covered under my parent’s plan if I’m married?
- I just got married and my spouse and I want to get Marketplace coverage. Do we qualify for a special enrollment period?
- I’m in a common law marriage—what should I indicate as my marital status on my application for premium tax credits?
- I’m married but estranged from my spouse. We file taxes separately. Am I eligible for premium tax credits?
- I’m under age 26, covered on my parent’s plan as a dependent, and I’m getting married. Does my parent’s plan have to cover my spouse?