On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Student Health Plan”
- Does a student health plan count as minimum essential coverage?
- Does a student health plan have to cover essential health benefits?
- Does my student health plan have to cover contraceptives?
- I’m a college student enrolled in my college’s student health plan. Can I drop it and go to the health insurance Marketplace?
- I’m a part-time student. Does my college have to let me enroll in the student health plan?
- I’m eligible for a student health plan but haven’t signed up yet. Do I have to enroll in that plan or can I apply for coverage and subsidies in the Marketplace?
- I’m enrolled in student health coverage now, but I think I can get a better deal in the Marketplace. Can I drop student health plan coverage and go to the Marketplace instead?
- What is a student health plan?