On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “non-ACA”
- Even with subsidies, I cannot afford plans that are available on HealthCare.gov, but I have heard there are other options available. What are they?
- I received a call/mailer selling me new coverage that is much cheaper than what is available on HealthCare.gov. How do I assess my options?
- If I buy an individual health plan outside the health insurance Marketplace, is my coverage going to be the same as it would be inside the Marketplace?
- Is an insurer allowed to ask me about my health history?
- What are health care sharing ministries? What are the risks and benefits of signing up for one?
- When can I buy coverage outside the health insurance Marketplace?
- Why should I buy a plan on the health insurance Marketplace?