On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Documentation”
- Due to a natural disaster, I no longer have access to documents I need to verify my eligibility for a special enrollment period, and won’t make the Marketplace’s 30-day deadline to submit them. What should I do?
- How long will the Marketplace appeal take?
- How will an individual’s citizenship and immigration status be checked?
- I missed the deadline for submitting additional documentation to the Marketplace to prove my eligibility (to buy coverage or to qualify for premium tax credits or to receive an exemption). What can I do?
- If I’ve not filed taxes in a prior year, how will the Marketplace determine my income?
- The Marketplace said I must submit additional information to document my eligibility (to buy coverage or to qualify for premium tax credits). They gave me 90 days. I won’t be able to gather the information that quickly. Can I request an extension?