FAQs tagged with “Documentation”
- Due to a hurricane/wildfire or other natural disaster, I no longer have access to documents I need to verify my eligibility for a special enrollment period, and won’t make the marketplace’s 30-day deadline to submit them. What should I do?
- How long will the marketplace appeal take?
- How will an individual’s citizenship and immigration status be checked?
- I missed the deadline for submitting additional documentation to the marketplace to prove my eligibility (to buy coverage or to qualify for premium tax credits or to receive an exemption). Can I request an extension?
- If I’ve not filed taxes in a prior year, how will the marketplace determine my income?
- The marketplace said I must submit additional information to document my eligibility (to buy coverage or to qualify for premium tax credits). They gave me 90 days. I won’t be able to gather the information that quickly. Can I request an extension?