FAQs tagged with “Limited Benefit”
- Even with subsidies, I cannot afford plans that are available on HealthCare.gov, but I have heard there are other options available. What are they?
- I am not eligible for premium tax credits. What are my options to find affordable coverage?
- I received a call/mailer selling me new coverage that is much cheaper than what is available on healthcare.gov. How do I assess my options?
- If I buy a plan outside the health insurance marketplace, how do I know it is minimum essential coverage?
- If I buy an individual health plan outside the health insurance marketplace, is my coverage going to be the same as it would be inside the marketplace?
- Is an insurer allowed to ask me about my health history?
- What are health care sharing ministries? What are the risks and benefits of signing up for one?
- Why should I buy a plan on the health insurance marketplace?