FAQs tagged with “Limited Benefit”
- Even with subsidies, I cannot afford plans that are available on HealthCare.gov, but I have heard there are other options available. What are they?
- I received a call/mailer selling me new coverage that is much cheaper than what is available on HealthCare.gov. How do I assess my options?
- If I buy an individual health plan outside the health insurance marketplace, is my coverage going to be the same as it would be inside the marketplace?
- Is an insurer allowed to ask me about my health history?
- My spouse has access to job-based coverage, but it is unaffordable for me to enroll with him. Our household income is too high to qualify for premium tax credits. What are my options to find affordable coverage?
- What are health care sharing ministries? What are the risks and benefits of signing up for one?
- Why should I buy a plan on the health insurance marketplace?