On Private Health Insurance Coverage & The Health Insurance Marketplace
FAQs tagged with “Summary of Benefits & Coverage”
- Are annual physicals for adults and children available without cost-sharing as part of the preventive service requirements?
- I have a $2,000 deductible but I don’t understand how it works. Can I not get any care covered until I meet that amount?
- I thought there was an annual cap on my out-of-pocket costs, but I’m getting billed for something that puts me well above the limit. How can that be?
- If I switch plans, how do I make sure the drug I am taking is covered under the new plan?
- My employer plan has an annual limit on my benefits. Is that still allowed?
- One of the reasons I chose my health plan was because my prescription drugs are covered. Can my health plan make changes to what is covered once I’ve enrolled, and how will I know ahead of time?
- Will covered benefits under all Marketplace plans be the same? How can I compare?