FAQs tagged with “Hurricane”
- Due to a natural disaster in my area I have moved and don’t know when or if I can return to my home. What should I do to maintain access to health care?
- I can’t afford to continue my health insurance premiums because of natural disaster-related expenses. Do I qualify for an exemption or will I have to pay a penalty for being uninsured in 2018?
- I evacuated from my area because of a natural disaster, and none of my doctors are close by. What are my options?
- I have a lot of unexpected bills because of a natural disaster in my area, and can’t afford to pay my marketplace premiums for the rest of the year. What are the consequences of not paying?
- I take prescription medication and got evacuated from my home because of a natural disaster in my area. I’m far from my local pharmacy and don’t know when I can get back. How can I get my medication?