FAQs tagged with “Move”
- I have been diagnosed with a serious health condition and will be obtaining care from an out-of-state hospital. During my course of treatment I’ll be living near the hospital. Can I qualify for a special enrollment period based on this temporary “move”?
- I’m a college student and will be going to an out-of-state university. Can I qualify for a special enrollment period to sign up for a new plan in the state where I’ll be going to school?
- I’m a seasonal worker and spend 4 months of the year in a different state. Can I get a special enrollment opportunity to sign up for a new plan during the time I’m in that state?
- I’m covered under my parent’s policy but I’m moving to another state. Can I remain covered as a dependent?
- My husband and I are retired and spend 6 months of the year in Florida. Can we get a special enrollment opportunity to enroll in a new plan when we move to Florida, even though we’ll only be there for half the year?