FAQs tagged with “Eligibility for Cost Sharing Reduction”
- How much are the cost-sharing subsidies?
- I buy my health plan directly from the insurance company. Why should I consider shopping for a new plan on the health insurance marketplace?
- I can’t afford to pay much for deductibles and co-pays. Is there help for me in the marketplace for cost-sharing?
- I qualified for cost-sharing reduction subsidies when I signed up for coverage in the marketplace. I’m getting more hours at work and might not qualify anymore. Will I have to change plans now and get a new deductible and out-of-pocket cap?
- I see there are bronze plans that are really affordable. Is that the best plan for me?
- If I use my premium subsidy for a bronze plan, I can save even more money on the premium. Can I also get my cost-sharing reduction through a bronze plan?
- Why should I buy a plan on the health insurance marketplace?