Lawfully present immigrants generally include:
- Lawful permanent residents (or “green card holders”);
- Persons fleeing persecution, including refugees and asylees;
- Other humanitarian immigrants, including those granted temporary protected status;
- Cuban/Haitian entrants; and
- Survivors of domestic violence, trafficking, and other serious crimes.The full list of qualifying immigration statuses for marketplace coverage is available here. (26 U.S.C. § 5000A (d)(3); HealthCare.gov, Immigration status and the Marketplace).