I’m self-employed and the only employee I have is my adult child. What are my options?

Coverage for small employers | Small Employer Coverage |

In the majority of states, you may be eligible to purchase small employer group coverage as long as your adult child is a full-time employee. You can purchase small group coverage with the help of an agent, broker, or directly with a health insurer who provides small group coverage. Check with your state Department of Insurance to see if this applies to you. (45 C.F.R. § 144.103).

Individuals with no coverage
Individuals with coverage
Coverage for small employers
Post enrollment issues