I just received a notice that my Medicaid benefits were terminated, but I missed the open enrollment period for my employer’s health plan. What can I do?

Transitions from Medicaid to Private Insurance | Transitions from Medicaid to Private Insurance |

Under federal law, your employer must provide you with up to 60 days after your loss of Medicaid eligibility to enroll in your employer’s group plan. Your employer should ensure that your enrollment in the group plan begins no later than the first day of the month following your request for a special enrollment opportunity. (Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009, Pub. L. No. 111-3)

Individuals with no coverage
Individuals with coverage
Coverage for small employers
Post enrollment issues