Resources for Diverse Communities
National Disability Navigator Resource Collaborative
- Website focusing on key elements of the Affordable Care Act and persons with disabilities available at nationaldisabilitynavigator.org
National Immigration Law Center
- Health Care Resources https://www.nilc.org/issues/health-care/
- Public Charge – Information for Advocates https://www.nilc.org/wp-conten...
Protecting Immigrant Families
- Know Your Rights https://protectingimmigrantfamilies.org/know-your-rights/
- Keep Your Benefits Guide (available in English, Spanish, and Chinese) https://keepyourbenefits.org/e...
- Open Enrollment Resources: https://drive.google.com/drive...
- Get Covered Connector: https://widget.getcoveredameri...
Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance (ACE TA) Center
- Resources to support Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients to navigate the changing health care landscape and help people with HIV to access and use their health coverage to improve health outcomes: https://targethiv.org/ace
- National initiative to connect LGBT people with the health insurance coverage options available under the Affordable Care Act: https://out2enroll.org/
Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Enrollment resources focused on black women: https://bwhi.org/enrollher20/
- UnidosUS is working with its extensive affiliate network to ensure Latino communities enroll in coverage: https://www.unidosus.org/press-releases/11117-unidosus-aca-open-enrollment-statement/
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Health Insurance Enrollment: Assisting Individuals with Behavioral Health Conditions: https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/samhsa-presentation-for-cciio-webinar-to-navigators-and-assisters.pdf
State Health and Value Strategies
- State Strategies to Support Afghan Evacuees in Accessing Health Coverage: https://www.shvs.org/resource/state-strategies-to-support-afghan-refugees-in-accessing-health-coverage/
- Health Equity Language Guide for State Officials: https://www.shvs.org/resource/health-equity-language-guide-for-state-officials/
National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Outreach and enrollment guide to help anyone working for an organization that serves people experiencing homelessness: https://nhchc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/outreach-enrollment-quick-guide.pdf