We claim my 22-year-old son, a full-time college student, as a dependent. He just got married. Can we continue to claim him as a dependent?

Individuals with no coverage | Eligibility for Premium Tax Credits and Cost-Sharing Reductions |

Yes, assuming the other tests for claiming an adult child as a dependent are met. In the case of an adult, non-disabled child, he or she must be under 24, a student for at least 5 months of the year, and not provide more than half of his or her own support (i.e., rent, food, etc.). (26 C.F.R. §§ 1.36B-1(f), 1.152-1).)

Individuals with no coverage
Individuals with coverage
Coverage for small employers
Post enrollment issues