More Tools for Enrollment
Below is a list of additional tools or resources for open enrollment and post-enrollment questions.
Local Assisters and Navigators
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities:
- The Health Assister’s Guide to Tax Rules available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/the-health-care-assisters-guide-to-tax-rules/.
- Tips for Assisting Consumers During COVID-19 http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/covid-19-quick-tips/
- SEP Reference Chart available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/sep-reference-chart/
Get Covered 2021
- National coalition and resource clearinghouse for enrollment, https://www.getcovered2021.org/about-us/
Organizing for Outreach
- National initiative to support enrollment efforts across the country, encouraging more individuals to enroll themselves and their families in affordable, quality health insurance through the Marketplace or Medicaid: https://organizingforoutreach.org/
Kaiser Family Foundation
- Premium and subsidy calculator available at https://www.kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Consumer tips and tools: https://content.naic.org/consumer/health-insurance.htm