More Tools for Consumers
Below is a list of additional tools or resources for open enrollment and post-enrollment questions.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities:
- Health Assister’s Guide to Tax Rules available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/home/resources/.
- Marketplace Plan Comparison Worksheet in English and Spanish available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/marketplace-plan-comparison-worksheet/.
- SEP Reference Chart available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/home/resources/.
Kaiser Family Foundation
- Premium and subsidy calculator available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/kaiser-family-foundation-subsidy-calculator/.
National Disability Navigator Resource Collaborative
- Website focusing on key elements of the Affordable Care Act and persons with disabilities available at nationaldisabilitynavigator.org.
National Immigration Law Center
- Frequently Asked Questions, Immigrants, Taxes, and the Affordable Care Act available at https://www.nilc.org/issues/taxes/faq-immigrants-taxes-affordable-care-act/.