More Tools for Consumers
Below is a list of additional tools or resources for open enrollment and post-enrollment questions.
Local Assisters and Navigators
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities:
- The Health Assister’s Guide to Tax Rules available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/the-health-care-assisters-guide-to-tax-rules/.
- Tips for Assisting Consumers During COVID-19 http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/covid-19-quick-tips/
- SEP Reference Chart available at http://www.healthreformbeyondthebasics.org/sep-reference-chart/
Kaiser Family Foundation
- Premium and subsidy calculator available at https://www.kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/
National Disability Navigator Resource Collaborative
- Website focusing on key elements of the Affordable Care Act and persons with disabilities available at nationaldisabilitynavigator.org.
National Immigration Law Center
- Health Care Resources https://www.nilc.org/issues/health-care/
- Public Charge – Information for Advocates https://www.nilc.org/wp-conten...
Protecting Immigrant Families
- Know Your Rights https://protectingimmigrantfamilies.org/know-your-rights/
- Keep Your Benefits Guide (available in English, Spanish, and Chinese) https://keepyourbenefits.org/e...